Ludorium databanken

Informationer om spil og udvidelser der er på vej m.m.
Mik
2500+ indlæg
2500+ indlæg
Favoritspil: I alfabetisk orden: Across the Board - Age of Steam - Agricola - Ave Caesar - Carcassonne - Crokinole - Dominion - Echelon - Funkenschlag - Hare & Tortoise - Memoir '44 - Motorsportspillet - Robo Rally - Tales of the Arabian Nights

Ludorium databanken

Post by Mik »

Mine gode venner fra det Østriske Spilmuseum har i mange år ført en omfattende database over alle spil udgivet i det tyske sprogområde. I år har de overgået sig selv om tilført en interaktiv database over alle de spil som bliver præsenteret på Spiel '11-messen.

Vedlagt følger deres invitation til at deltage:
INTERACTIVE PREVIEW AVAILABLE FOR SPIEL ´11 AT ESSEN

Make up your selection of Essen games online using our database. You can save your opinions and comments for every game. This personal information can be displayed and printed!

Use our service and use our list of novelties. This list is daily updated and augmented by new games.
As a user - you can login with an email only, no personal data necessary - you can then evaluate every game: I like, I do not like it, you can add a comment etc. Your personal list is immediately assembled from these data, presenting them in clearly structured form. But you can make changes at any moment and thus compile a new list. The layout has been adapted for easy display on any mobile device, be it smart phone or tablet. Even at the SPIEL you can change your data and generate new lists. You will always have your own summary!

IN THE LIMELIGHT- the most interesting games of SPIEL ´11

In the past a few gamers have evaluated games at the SPIEL (mostly for freak´s games) and those evaluations were made public locally at the booth.
We begin now and compile a ranking that does not only evaluate games for freaks or experts, but all games. We use our User Groups: CHILDREN, FAMILY, FRIENDS and EXPERS; in each group we will announce the TO10 and TOP3, a new feature for SPIEL ´11! Please join us!
The data on which this ranking is based are compiled from your entries: All entries are used to yield an anonymous ranking, so the more evaluations/opinions you enter for the novelties the more rankings we can generate based on ever growing numbers of data. We ask all participants to only give true personal opinions!

JOIN IN FOR OUR PREVIEW!
1. Help us to add missing games
2. Help us to correct invalid data
3. Help us to arrive at the right GROUP and selection of PREFERENCES for each game.

The tutorial for GABIS (GAme Buyer Information System) can be found at the start-up page of Ludorium. Please check this tutorial first.
The menu system and the tutorial are available in four languages: German, English, French and Italian

http://www.ludorium.at/vorschau - office@spielen.at
Have fun and enjoy our preview

Dagmar de Cassan
Austrian Games Museum

(Our games museum is the only games museum worldwide that presents the complete collection on the web. 28.000 texts and 20.000 images for nearly 24.000 games. All data are based on games present in the archive.)
Taibi
500+ indlæg
500+ indlæg
Favoritspil: Ark Nova

Re: Ludorium databanken

Post by Taibi »

Spændende - tak for info og link.
Sidst spillet:

Min profil på BGG