Udklip fra Fort Worth/Dallas Star-Telegram

Her gives gode råd til hvordan man bedst lærer andre et spil at kende, hvor man kan få informationer, der kan sætte én selv i stand til at lære et spil m.m.
Frouvne
10.000+ indlæg
10.000+ indlæg
Favoritspil: Brass: Lancashire, Twilight Struggle, Gaia Project, Innovation, Dominant Species, Crokinole, Steam, Spirit Island, Amun-Re, TMB

Udklip fra Fort Worth/Dallas Star-Telegram

Post by Frouvne »

På BoardgameNews fandt jeg følgende uddrag fra en artikel i Fort Worth/Dallas Star-Telegram:
When a close friend gave Gary Fewell a board game called Wildcatter, based on the oil and gas industry, he was more than mildly intrigued.

By the time he played the game with his teenage son, in perhaps a mismatch, the chief executive of DFW Genesis Energy Group began thinking of it more as a potential investment than as a fun gift.

“It’s become one of the things that the two of us do together a couple of times a week where we actually interact,” Fewell said. “When we play the game, we spend two to three hours together. Anything that can keep a teenager focused for that long and can also keep the attention of someone like me has an unusually broad appeal.”

Oprindelig kilde:

http://www.star-telegram.com/business/story/253148.html
frouvne, administrator